Small Business Answering Service
Southwest Answering Service specializes in providing answering service for all types of small business. Often called on call answering service, virtual receptionist or after-hours messaging service, these operations usually involve supporting the small businesses with handling client phone calls and communication whether you’re on the job site or at home with the family.
With online tools to assist with communication, Southwest Answering Service is your best choice for on call and after-hours answering service. As a local extension of your team, our goal is to help you prioritize your time to allow you to optimize and build your business.
LIVE, LOCAL AGENTS.
Our agents are local, so they understand the community just as well as you do and are comfortable speaking to it. Plus, in addition to our local offices we have regional locations serving as backup.
ANSWERING SERVICE THAT SCALES
Hiring full-time staff is expensive and takes more of your time. We make it easy to instantly scale answering services to the demands of your growing business.
24/7 ANSWERING SERVICE
A combination of friendly, articulate agents, exceptional training and premium technology working for your business.
Your Calls. Answered.
With Southwest Answering Service you and your team can focus on your client’s business while we focus on answering your calls. Our virtual receptionists provide a friendly, professional voice to greet your prospects and clients. With Southwest Answering Service, you’re always represented.
Seamless Call Transition
Our answering service offers triple redundancy and all contacts are handled within our secure facilities, maintaining 100% quality control. You call answering services will be exceptional, and include:
- Customized message delivery to your preferred device – iPhone, Android or another smart phone device
- Ability to manage your schedules, users, contact information and escalation procedures – in real-time
- Detailed documentation and reporting of calls and call interactions prior you responding to a contact request
- Reliable 24/7 answering services – including escalation support for your critical path issues
It Makes Financial Sense
Our Answering Service plans start for about $1 a day. Plan benefits include:
- Free message delivery via fax, email and text
- 24/7 live answering service operators
- Dedicated phone number to forward phones to our service
- Custom greeting or hold message
- Local phone numbers
- Holiday coverage
- And more!
We Have Your Business Covered
- Help Desk
- Auto Detailing
- Photographers & Videographers
- Transportation, Limo and Cab Companies
- Auto Dealers
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Fitness & Exercise Facilities
- Financial Services
- Funeral Homes and Mortuary Services
- Insurance Agencies
- Mortgage Brokers
- Event Planners
- Event Halls
Why Wait? Get Started Today
In most cases, answering service programs can be set up within days and only require a brief set up call. When more complex protocols are required for multiple offices, Southwest Answering Service assigns an account manager to identify and manage the program requirements. In any case, we do the work for you to ensure a seamless transition for you and your team. It’s easy — get started today!
What Answering Service options are best for you?
- After hours answering service
- Security compliant messaging
- Virtual Receptionist
- Call reporting
- Message Dispatch