WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, city/state/zip code or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, provide your email address or phone number or any other contact information, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To contact you regarding service. promotions, specials, or in other ways related to the Southwest Answering Service business;
- To provide to third parties that may contact you on behalf, in connection with the Southwest Answering Service business;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; and/or
- To send periodic emails regarding your account or other products and services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
To comply with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users can change their personal information by emailing us.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, promotions, marketing information, business information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred; and
- Share your information with our third party to market our business to you.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to:
- Refrain from using false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email by following the requisite instructions. Once a user unsubscribes, they will be promptly removed from ALL correspondence.
25030 Avenue Stanford, Suite 120
Valencia, CA 91355