Before you hire just any HIPAA compliant answering service, be sure to ask if all their customer service representatives have completed the appropriate training to meet all regulations. Additional security measures should include the following practices:
- HIPAA Compliant and Secure Messaging Apps
- Privacy statements on the covers of all faxes
- Protected email portals and encrypted intranet
- Locked cabinets, desk drawers, and computer screens
- Secure systems for disposing of confidential information (shredding)
- Phone Agents trained on medical industry requirements
Ensure Your Medical Answering Service Has All Applicable Safeguards in Place
Our HIPAA compliant answering services are utilized by hospitals, medical offices and healthcare facilities all across the United States and offer flexible, affordable and efficient solutions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our secure answering service technology is able to connect patients with their provider or family to patient rooms or deliver secure messages directly to the doctor, ensuring quality patient experiences and quick communications.
Southwest’s answering service solutions for medical offices and healthcare facilities are customized to fit your particular healthcare operations — contact us to start a discussion about customized services for your office.